RV6-KPTW

Well Known Member
Hi folks - I just realized that there was a lower UV version of the canopy and window offered by Vans. My dermatologist (whom I did not bother consulting with) thinks that anything that reduces UV is good for my fair Irish skin. I will be purchasing the low UV versions in the spring and can ship what I have back to Vans or offer to you at a discount to reflect restock and shipping costs. The canopy is located near KPTW. Anybody interested?

It's only by chance that I found out there are several choices of canopy so hopefully through these posts builders are made aware.

I wonder how much difference the low UV canopy really makes...If it was enough that I could forego wearing sunscreen then it would be worth it to me.

This is the advice I received from Vans re sun protection.

We also have an option that isn?t darker but it has almost total UVA and UVB protection

Part # F-14126 SC-15 (adds $75) Part # C-01401 SC-15 (adds $247)

So from that I reckon all you lads will be able to fly around in your bikinis at no sunburn risk. 😂

No - just the Vans part numbers: C-01401 SC-15, F-14126 SC-15. Post if you find anything.
Thanks

This is the advice I received from Vans re sun protection.

We also have an option that isn?t darker but it has almost total UVA and UVB protection

Part # F-14126 SC-15 (adds $75) Part # C-01401 SC-15 (adds $247)

So from that I reckon all you lads will be able to fly around in your bikinis at no sunburn risk. 😂

None of these part numbers match in a Van's search.

The shipping cost probably won't make it reasonable for you otherwise I would have taken it. I am on the west coast and can't imagine the shipping would be cheap.

Offering a discount on a standard Canopy and Rear window

All,

Reviving this thread...

I have a nibble or two but wanted to open up the geographical area for delivery. I am driving from PA to central Florida in September and can offer quite the discount on the standard product delivered somewhere near I95. Let me know if you are interested.

Thanks