Jaknjoan

Well Known Member
Sometime ago I saw a link to Bohannon Battery Distributor (www.bohannonbattery.com) in these Forums and kept the link in the back of my mind. If you want to save a significant amount on the purchase price of the common Odyssey PC680, you might consider this vendor.

I ordered my battery from Florida on March 1st, and it was on my doorstep on March 5th. Shipped from Florida to Oregon by priority mail. Total cost, including shipping, $115.41, via US Postal Service.

This gives meaning to the USPS television commercial we are all seeing on a regular basis, "If it fits, it ships, for one price". The battery is shipped in a USPS box with a little foam packing. You can't beat the price and you don't have to drive anywhere.

Jake Thiessen
Independence, OR

last year

Same for me last year. Fast an quick and cheaper than anything else I could find.

I just purchased a new PC680 from http://www.batterymart.com/ for $116.

The best part of the deal is the price included free ground shipping (from Winchester, VA).

If you can wait a few days for the battery, this is one heck of a good deal.

Bohannon

I'm fortunate that my hangar is about two miles from Bohannon, and I have purchased a number of batteries, including the PC680, from them over the years for various appliances and vehicles. Great people and I highly recommend them...

Last edited:
I too bought one about a month ago from BatteryMart.com

Free shipping....quick delivery.

$116.00

pc680_good price

Just bought a pc680 from sepbatteries.com for $95.00 with free shipping. Took about 10 days to get it as they were out of stock when I ordered it. I guess that means I got a fresh one.
JimS

Just bought a pc680 from sepbatteries.com for $95.00 with free shipping. Took about 10 days to get it as they were out of stock when I ordered it. I guess that means I got a fresh one.
JimS

JimS - WOW....fantastic price.....good find! I just ordered one, along with the aluminum battery box...all with free shipping. THANKS for sharing. :)

If you already have the mount kit by Van's, you don't need the metal jacket version. The battery is the same. One comes with the metal can and one does not.

what about rear battery?

I have battery in the rear.. so mounted on a tray (as opposed to a metal container). Not clear whether the one without the jacket will be optimal there ...

I have battery in the rear.. so mounted on a tray (as opposed to a metal container). Not clear whether the one without the jacket will be optimal there ...

If you already have a way to mount/hold-down the battery, and external heat is not an issue (won't be unless it's on the firewall), then you can save your pennies and just buy the standard PC680.

Found out that you can buy a PC-680 from Batteries Plus and can have the manager match prices.. They carry several Oddessy Batteries
Smilin'Jack

S. E. P. Technologies Batteries

Purchased and paid for the PC680 on Friday... Tonight they refunded my money.
Not one response from 3 attempts to talk or communicate with them....

If you try to buy their battery.... be careful!

Was not a good experience at all!

Interesting......

Purchased and paid for the PC680 on Friday... Tonight they refunded my money....Not one response from 3 attempts to talk or communicate with them...

WOW......interesting. Looks like they raised their price from $95 to $118.99 after we placed our orders. Guess I will be getting my money back as well since I also ordered on Friday. :rolleyes:

New price shown here: http://sepbatteries.com/pc680-odyssey-battery

Poor customer service...

I would not buy from them at any price now, was totally ignored and had I not paid with paypal I probably would not have gotten my money back. Just my opinion!!

Best!!

Guys,
Sorry I sent you on a bad experience. I thought the price was too good to be true and it appears it was probably a misprint that they won't honor.
JimS

batterymart.com has a good price and free shipping and I had good customer service from them.

Guys,
Sorry I sent you on a bad experience. I thought the price was too good to be true and it appears it was probably a misprint that they won't honor.
JimS

Well,

May be my lucky day. I ordered from SEP on the 23rd after seeing this posting. Battery ($95) and charger ($65) Both arrived today.

Battery rec'd from SEP

Purchased and paid for the PC680 on Friday... Tonight they refunded my money.
Not one response from 3 attempts to talk or communicate with them....

If you try to buy their battery.... be careful!

Was not a good experience at all!

Drop shipped from Corona CA, just fine, $95. I placed order right after the $95 price alert.