n38139

Well Known Member
I bought another core to build up my O340 stroker motor and was wondering what a good price for an O320-D3G with approx 800 hours smoh would be worth when I remove it. It would be just the basic engine with Starter and alternator. It was built up by the builder, uses no oil and runs good. I decided to buy a core so that I could keep flying until my new engine was ready. Best market EBay or Barnstormers etc?

Thanks,

Steve

Last edited:
Paid 10.5k for same engine...

I paid 10.5 for a D3G with 900 hours smoh last year. I got it from wentworth. It included all he basic accesories. I.e. carb, alt, fuel pump, vacuum pump. It's a very clean engine with complete logs and a clean history. But of course time will tell...

Michael

I paid 10.5 for a D3G with 900 hours smoh last year. I got it from wentworth. It included all he basic accesories. I.e. carb, alt, fuel pump, vacuum pump. It's a very clean engine with complete logs and a clean history. But of course time will tell...

Michael
It costs around $15K to major that engine, so figure accordingly....

Engine Price

OK, thanks for the info, I will probably let it go for around 7500 or best offer when i sell it. It will probably be within the next two months.

Steve

The D3G is the most desirable engine for LongEZ's and the smaller Cozy's - be sure to let Central States EZ group know when you decide to sell it.

deek