wadem

Hi guys, Looking for a PDF or downloadable site for the current Lycoming direct drive and parts manual for a E2D O-320. Don't mind at all paying for it just need to find the site or place to get them.

Thanks

Wade

Parts Catalogs, not Parts Manuals

Hi guys, Looking for a PDF or downloadable site for the current Lycoming direct drive and parts manual for a E2D O-320. Don't mind at all paying for it just need to find the site or place to get them.

Thanks

Wade

Wade and Scott,
For Internet searching, using the correct terms will aid your search; Overhaul and Operator manuals.
Lycoming refers to Parts Catalogs, not Parts Manuals. Just an FYI, to improve your results.
To determine the most up to date version of Lycoming tech documents, refer to Service Letter L114AU and Supplement 1 to L114AU, available to download from the link below.

http://www.lycoming.com/support/publications/service-letters/index.html

Charlie

Thanks Charlie;
Although I'm building an RV-8 with a turbochgarged Mazda, I also have a Thorp T-18 with an O-290G, converted.
I have become VERY interested in Lycoming 4 cylinder enignes, but not in the $30,000 range for pre-assembeled engines. That leaves me cold.
Searching Part numbers and building up a low buck powerhouse is a lot more fun, and the end result is the same: good reliable power.