Bob Hoffman

Well Known Member
Does anyone know of a good source for CCR 274SS 3-3 nutplate rivets??
I already tried ACS and "no joy".I need about 100
Thanks Bob

thank you -- already placed my order
that's what I like about Dougs site , ask a question and in no time you get an answer .
Bob

I like it too!

thank you -- already placed my order
that's what I like about Dougs site , ask a question and in no time you get an answer .
Bob

The logo on the front of our book is....

Helping Aviation Stay Together!

Be that one fastener at a time, if that's what it takes.;)

Lister's, we thank you for the orders and the referrals.:)

Not to hijack the thread, but Tom, you sort of invite a challenge!

I'm looking for a couple of quick release pins to hold the canopy frame to the rollers on my RV-8. These would allow me to jettison the canopy or push it off versus sliding it back should the need arise.

Anyway, I'd like the pins to have a nice red anodized T handle and I can't find them that way. Seems everyone has them with black handles and blue buttons.

Got such a thing? Know where I can get them?

Sent you a message!

Not to hijack the thread, but Tom, you sort of invite a challenge!

I'm looking for a couple of quick release pins to hold the canopy frame to the rollers on my RV-8. These would allow me to jettison the canopy or push it off versus sliding it back should the need arise.

Anyway, I'd like the pins to have a nice red anodized T handle and I can't find them that way. Seems everyone has them with black handles and blue buttons.

Got such a thing? Know where I can get them?

Sent you a PM.

Tom,
Your response to Jesse, If applicable,might be of interest to some of us --Is there such a thing as a red(or any color) handle quick release pin??
thanks Bob

No problem, all it takes is money!

Tom,
Your response to Jesse, If applicable,might be of interest to some of us --Is there such a thing as a red(or any color) handle quick release pin??
thanks Bob

This thread is about nutplates, I will start a thread with the same title for further discussion.

We can get custom quick release pins made, to look and act like pretty much anything.

Typically the first truly economical manufacturing qty is 100, and after that it gets somewhat but not a whole lot better.

Provided just what the specs are, and the assumption that many people will need the identical item, it would not be difficult to get some started.

The lead time would be 10 weeks to 18 weeks depending on the specs.
That is after we had enough firm orders to start the deal.

Do not respond to this particular post this thread is about nutplates, continue with the actual topic of this thread, and migrate to the new one if you want to.