rapid_ascent

Well Known Member
I just wanted to share with everyone my experience with Isham Inc. or Planetools.com. Around the first of the year I purchased a pneumatic squeezer. I had never used one before, but I was starting to get the hang of it. But, then I somehow manged to knock it onto the floor. When I picked it up I realized that the ram was fully extended no matter what I did with the lever. Jeeze my most expensive, brand new tool is broken already.

Well I sent off an email and Shane Isham responded with a suggestion on how I might fix it. I decided I didn't want to chance using my repair skills on a tool I've never even used. So I decided to send it back for repair. I sent it piority mail with a note to call or email me when there was a diagnosis of the problem. I certainly realized this was my fault and I would have to pay to have the unit repaired. About 3 days later I was surprised to get an email notice of UPS shipment. Already how could that be. They never called or emailed. They did the repair and didn't charge me a cent. When I got the package. The shipping notice said "You should be back in business with your RV building. Thank you for your patronage." Now that was totally unexpected and a pleasant surprise.

I just thought I should pass along this story. I hope you all will give them a shot at your business. I sure will in the future.

I had almost the exact scenario with Bob Avery, except it was the week before SnF and he was attempting to get ready for the show. My squeezer was turnaround in a day.

We are lucky to have vendors like these.

bob