pmnewlon

Well Known Member
Like his 'n hers seats :p She nearly cried when I pulled it out of the box!

2zygcqe.jpg

dm3br9.jpg

2d297k6.jpg

Size matters.........

You get the skinny seat and Rosie gets the lounger !!!

Bet she wears the pants really and she ordered them :D:D

Careful!

Yeah, Iron's wife would not have been pleased with a dedicated "her" seat in the back. Fellows, if your S.O. is a pilot or even thinking of becoming a pilot, this is probably NOT a good idea. :eek: For the dedicated passenger, very, very nice. Someone said, the quality of a gift comes not with its cost but with its appropriateness for the receiver. ;)

Well, in that case, you need 'his' and 'hers' planes. Or a velcro panel so you can swap out the name patch as appropriate.

Well, in that case, you need 'his' and 'hers' planes. Or a velcro panel so you can swap out the name patch as appropriate.

His and Hers.....Done!:D

So what do we do with the single seater - paint our names on opposite sides of the cockpit? Been trying to figure that one out....;)

I wouldn't use any conjunctions, just one under the other. The sticky part would be deciding who gets top billing...:p

Not really.....
Louise gets top billing on one side, Paul on the other. or you could get really clever and order a 3D type placard where the name changes depending on the angle!

His and Hers.....Done!:D

So what do we do with the single seater - paint our names on opposite sides of the cockpit? Been trying to figure that one out....;)

You should have two single-seaters, too. Can't have too many aircraft, can you? :rolleyes:

I wish I would have thought of that!

Wouldn't have worked too good on my sheepskin seats, but I still like the idea!
Bravo!

I'm just now looking at this thread... I certainly couldn't get away with that ("her" seat in the back). The tears would be for the end of the marriage :) I like it that way. Although, sometimes she wishes she could just pull up a chair and let the scenery go by, which I usually don't allow as equals. Maybe I need to work on that. Ahh, flying, an airplane built in the garage, and Love, an excellent combination!

Since I own a -6, and not a -4 or an -8, the first image that came to mind when I saw such a large seat next to such a skinny one was *not* favorable to Rosie. And I wondered how far off center you had to mount the manual flap handle so it would fit between the seats. :)

But once I realized that this was for a tandem airplane, I understood.