I attended his first class. It was a good time and I learned ALOT! Can't ask for much more.

DeltaRomeo said:
Also, thanks Dan for wearing the jacket you did in the photo!!!! :)
My pleasure...that jacket is comfy!

AX-O, generally speaking we look back on our old workshop projects and laugh (I keep mine well hidden). The "real thing" comes out muuuuch nicer. In your case, you may have an award winner on your hands.

Nice Recognition

Very well deserved recognition for someone who is giving so much to the RV community ... even to those of us who are still working stiffs and don't YET have time to devote to building.

I bought Dan's CD from his website a while back and have enjoyed many hours of education viewing his builder log that will serve me in good stead when I am finally able to build my plane.

Thanks, Dan!

Great Dan

Way to go brother Dan. I noticed on the schedule that you now have at least 3 weekends where you can't go anywhere!!!

As with so many, Dan was a major influence for me in getting my project in the air. I'm looking forward to flying my plane along side Dan.

same here dan, your website, and constant involvement, through forums and workshops, with those of us currently working has been a great motivator for me and many others. keep up the good work, and congrats!

I've always wondered if dan was an alien...(outerspace kind like in men in black) he seems to be on a 48 hour day....how else could you accomplish so much and have a full time job..

I've always wondered what in the world you do Dan! Care to enlighten us on what kind of job allows such flexibility? Maybe I'll switch careers! :D Seriously, thanks for all the great info you throw our way. Much appreciated.

Last edited by a moderator:
skelrad said:
I've always wondered what in the world you do Dan! Care to enlighten us on what kind of job allows such flexibility? Maybe I'll switch careers!

I'm a software developer. I haven't worked in an office since 1995. I'm more productive with work when it all just kind of blends with my lifestyle. Work & play are very fluid. I enjoy what I do for a living, and as a result the work gets done...QUICKLY. I work nights, weekends, whenever. My employer is happy and I'm happy.

Yeah, if he ever closes that website down I'll have to turn to crack.

I was almost sold on the Glastar, but then I stumbled onto his site. Something about seeing an airplane going together step-by-step made me believe I could actually do it too. :cool: