mlw450802

Well Known Member
Doug,
I know you have done everything but phone each of us regarding the method for posting photos to this site but I see several posts a day where it hasn't sunk in.
Maybe you could post your instructions in a single, really bold, sticky thread that says something like:
HOW TO POST PHOTOS TO THIS SITE!!!!!!
or some such.

Have it be the first thing anyone will see and maybe we'll quit trying to upload them directly.

Keep up the excellent work and I really appreciate your handholding!

-Mike

Hasn't reached top yet

Mike I try to share information as clearly and objectively as I can but learning some system to post photographs just hasn't reached to top of my "to Do List" yet. Sorry for the agony created by the lack of pictures. I did build an airplane though - really! Right now I am trying to route autopilot wiring into the completed airplane in a clean and effective manner and that has most of my attention at the moment.

Bob Axsom

Last edited:
Done and done! Made image insert instructions a sticky in the 'General Discussion' and 'Photography' forums.

Best always,

Bob Axsom said:
Mike I try to share information as clearly and objectively as I can but learning some system to post photographs just hasn't reached to top of my "to Do List" yet. Sorry for the agony created by the lack of pictures. I did build an airplane though - really! Right now I am trying to route autopilot wiring into the completed airplane in a clean and effective manner and that has most of my attention at the moment.

Bob Axsom
Bob,
My request was not directed at anyone in particular. I also stubbornly tried to upload pictures until I finally read the directions. We build airplanes! Yea!
We don't need no steenkeeng instructions to make a picture show up!