LRingeisen

Well Known Member
Instead of our usual education post this month, we wanted to end the year by expressing our gratitude and appreciation to all of you. We know it’s been a crazy year with the tightening of the insurance market causing higher premiums and stricter guidelines; however, if history prevails this will just be a temporary situation. We are hopeful that sooner rather than later, the insurance market will reach the top of the roller coaster and start heading back down the hill. It’s difficult for some brokers to survive during a hard market, but our team is always willing to run to problems - not away from them. In fact, that is one of our shared values at Gallagher. We appreciate the trust you give us and want you to know that we will still continue looking out for your best interest.

Please keep in mind that our office will be closed on December 24th, 25th and 31st along with January 1st. We will be back at our normal time on January 4th. Have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Merry Christmas and Happy 2021 to you and the staff at Gallagher.

I just renewed my policy and I thought it was reasonable based on the current situation. I've been with you guys for 14 or 15 years. Builders insurance then in motion. The staff there are exceptional.
Danny