Jgibson

I know this has been discussed many times but I can't seem to find it. What is the exact size of the nose strut bolt? Is it an AN5-16 or AN5-17? Is there a part number for a close tolerance bolt for same? The gear is on the way to Langair, the wheel and tire to Alan at Anti-Splat, have the anti-splat brace and 'skid lid', and will install a new bolt to hold it in place. Was VERY tight coming out with no play either in the bolt or saddles where the gear is held in the mount. But the bolt does not have any 'special' markings I'm used to seeing on close tolerance hardware. Would rather not re-use the old bolt but if I have to, I would. Thanks in advance. While it's apart and in a temporary hangar, I'll install a cooling shroud on the fuel pump, and Alan's air/oil separator with oil return line. Any tips on the right tool to remove the oil drainback plug in the accessory case? It's a 5/16 hex head plug that looks like steel. I know it won't budge with a standard hex wrench. What combination of tools fits in there? Thanks in advance.