N788RV

Does anyone out there know of a young inspiring artist that might be interesting in helping design my noseart. I have a real good idea of what I would like. I just need someone with some artistic talents. I'm pretty good at banging stuff with a hammer and drilling holes in it just but need help with making it look good when I'm done. I'm planning on a Wylie Coyote and Sexy Lady combination so cartoon style would be great. I think all I'm looking for is in a digital format suitable to be printed at a vinyl graphics shop big enough for an RV-8. I'd be interested in purchasing a print as well. I'm open for any an all suggestions.

If you can find some images you like on the web or elsewhere ,you can play around with them on the computer and perhaps come up with something you like. Hope this helps

wileeandgirluf8.jpg

Just a thought but have you searched "pin-up tattoos" you might find something there you like.

Not a lot of "family oriented" stuff in a search like that so I will not post any links.

I found a caracature artist that was able to help me come up with a nice design. Look around at malls and fairs or carnivals. ( Does that date me that I said carnivals?) lol

My brother..EXCELLENT at this sort of thing.

Send my brother an email. I'm sure he would do it for a very nominal charge. Heck, he designed the logo for this illustrious website, and also designed the ever-controversial VAF T-shirt ("Surf and Fly").

Reach him at ted(dot)robertson(at)comcast(dot)net

Take care,

Nose Art

Thanks Everybody! Gary, I got a reply from your brother. I just haven't gotten back in touch with him yet. I use my work email and haven't had the time there to respond. I was thinking vinyl but after learning that it may not be that expensive to have it painted and that I have a lot of options not that far from home its a toss up. I know that having it painted on would be awesome. Has anyone had experience with both or strongly recommend one over the other. I need some pros and cons ect.

Have it painted!

If you are there while its being painted, the aritist can make it more personal. Once the vinyl is cut its done. And who knows, the aritist may become famous some day.