That's cause we live in the Greedy part of the country. :rolleyes:
Used to be called "Tax-a-Chusetts" at one time. :eek:

The local gas station has regular for $1.81 today and yet my local FBO still sells 100 LL for $4.29 and another on the field is still $5.45 :eek:

Still $2.59

....several of us topped our RVs off today at KXBP for $2.59 a gallon.

Not complaining one bit....and I love Texas in November. 74*F

KPAE north of Seattle is $5.45

All prices around here are around the same. Paine field is about the busiest though (where all the new boeings fly their first flight out of), so I would expect it to be cheapest here, but not yet.

H.

Current 100LL prices

In less than 3 months 100LL has dropped close to 2.00 a gal. while reported GA traffic (operations) is down close to 20% compared with 2007 at many airports that have a tower and report numbers. In good times it takes awhile for a small FBO to turn a load of 100LL and it is not a fun time while prices are dropping rapidly.
I am not an unbiased party (FBO owner) but if possible, your local FBO needs your business during these times of rapidly declining prices. I do not think it will be long till we reach the bottom of the price decline and everyone will be on a better playing field.

Gas

My FBO had to buy his last load of 100LL at the highest price just before the prices started dropping. We still are paying $5.11 per gallon. Hopefully next week he will get a new load and the price will drop dramatically. I have to support him because I live here and for the other perks of being part of the local airport family.

My hope, is that the speculators will go broke and the prices will stabilize.:D

I am not an unbiased party (FBO owner) but if possible, your local FBO needs your business during these times of rapidly declining prices. I do not think it will be long till we reach the bottom of the price decline and everyone will be on a better playing field.
I'll start with the disclaimer that my home airport is very unusual. The local FBOs at ADS are typically $2+/gal more than outlying airports and are currently between $5.90 and $6.40/gal for 100LL. Given all the turbine aircraft that seem to happily pay high prices for Jet-A, I don't think they are hurting for my business.

TODR