EchoCharlie1

Howdy...(yes, I'm an Aggie)

I'm now living in FL and have found, what I believe to be, a very nice RV-6 that has grabbed my attention for purchase.

I need to get the eyes of an experienced RV-6 builder to review the acft as the builder/owner conducts the conditional inspection (annual) within the next couple weeks (early March).

Anyone out there available? My military duty prevents me from getting over to TX for a couple weeks, but I'd like to move on this as soon as possible.

Thanks...

Frank

Randy 'Monkey' Richmond.

He's my A&P and does the annuals on my RV-6 'Flash'. He does pre-buys also. He lives at 52F.

monkey 'at' vansairforce 'dot' net

Grateful Future RV'er

Thanks...

I've sent an email to Mel and to Randy "Monkey" to see if either can fit it in their schedule and it's within a worthy distance.

V/r,
Frank

Here I am!

Frank,
I got your PM. Sorry I haven't replied. I've been pretty busy and will be for the next 2 or 3 weeks. Ann & I were on vacation and I'm still playing catch-up. I do know the airplane and I did do the airworthiness on it. It is very nice. I might be able to squeeze in a quick look, but unfortunately I don't have the time to do a thorough pre-buy inspection right now.
Maybe Monkey can get to it.
972-784-7544

Thanks Mel...I tried to send Monkey an email, but for some reason, the email didn't go through. If that's his number, I'll give him a call in the morning.

R/
Frank

Thanks Mel...I tried to send Monkey an email, but for some reason, the email didn't go through. If that's his number, I'll give him a call in the morning.

R/
Frank
Nope, sorry, that's my number. I don't have Monkey's number.
I'm sure Doug must have it.