Watching the video, at first I said to myself "awwww, poor guy", but then I just couldn't help but laugh out loud at the end. :D

That is some SERIOUS shimmy!!
So is that thing a twin? At first I thought he was OK with the prop in back but it looks like there was one up front, too.

T.

Wow....looked like the nosewheel was cocked to the side before he ever touched down.

Funny at the end

Didn't think to much of it and actually felt bad for the guy until the nose wheel strolls into the bottom of the picture. You couldn't stage it any better.

good example

A good example of bad technique. Note how the nose pivoted about the axis of the mains, slamming into the pavement.

And, a slight construction error amplifies the bad landing: the nosewheel does a full 360 degree swivel on its axel--no swivel stops--bummer.

Glass airplane or not, it is a sad event.

Sad, very sad

I felt very bad for the pilot when I saw it because all I could think was "Sand, fill, repeat, sand, fill, repeat"......then I was roflmao when the nose wheel shimmied through....oops. :p

I was thinking "Man, that is one SOLID foward cowl structure!" Aside from having to tear down the engine, and rebuild the nose strut, it didn't look like there was much more damage.

Lookign at it a couple of times, it appears to me that the nosewheel was actually whacked off by the prop!