LettersFromFlyoverCountry

Well Known Member
I'm fitting the baggage bulkhead now and reading various posts with people saying they wish they'd had more wiring runs etc. Seems like I'm getting to the point where the airframe considerations have to start including non-airframe (and thus, non-Van's) thinking.

Has anyone ever put together a checklist of things to mess around with that might include wire runs at this point. I have a Whelen power supply I'll need to think about at some point, but antennas? ELT? tail lights? I would guess that unless I start thinking about this pretty soon, I run a good risk of having a few "D'oh, why didn't I think of that" moments.

rv6

hi to all rv netters, i'm steve jones in venice fl starting to rebuild a rv6 wreck.
got a 4 by 16 ft building table full of tail kit parts & made my first sub assy, the hor. stab. spar assy. first time doing metal, lots of composit & wood exp
building my kr2. the begining of lots of drilling,chamfering,deburring & riviting does the thread on closing the hor. stab. fot the apply to the 6 tail? looks the same so far! i'm real excited to be building my own rv & will be steady at it. this cite looks like there are a lot of experenced builders with plenty of support to the building comunity. hats off to ya all,,,
steve jones
venice fl
rv6 builder
kr 2 flyer/builder