odens_14

Well Known Member
Today I sent my check for the empennage and practice kits. I've been researching and lurking for almost a year now, and I finnaly bit the bullet. I'm planning on keeping the little wheel where it belongs (in the back), tip up canopy, and a (i)o-360. Wish me luck!

One more question, do I need to use primer? ;)

Welcome - I've had my empennage in the garage for 5 weeks now finishing a house remodel (gotta keep the wife happy - priorities, and all that...), but today I got to make first metal chips with real airplane parts - might be just barely enough to illicit a grin from a repeat offender, but it's a red letter day for me. The journey of a thousand miles begins with the first step - keep on pounding rivets!

I was where you are about 7 months ago. I'm now almost done with the tail and will have wings here in less than a month. Prepare to enjoy the ride! I have so far...

No Turning Back

I was where you are four years ago --- and I'm still working on the empennage. But it's the empennage fairing. :) Congrats and good luck.

.. Bill

Welcome aboard!
Let the building begin. This RV building thing is very addictive as are the wonderful people that make up the RV community. As my dad puts it “this plane stuff if fun”.