JoeSeibert

I'm New Here
Patron
All - Please advise who you recommend for a pre buy inspection of an RV-8A in Las Vegas area. Or recommend yourself if you're qualified to do one. Reply here or PM as you like.
Thank you! Joe

All - Please advise who you recommend for a pre buy inspection of an RV-8A in Las Vegas area. Or recommend yourself if you're qualified to do one. Reply here or PM as you like.
Thank you! Joe
Hi Joe!
Hey not an A&P nor IA, built, flew, and sold an RV7 and RV10, and have another RV7 well underway, as well as maintain (with my IA) certified aircraft for 40 years. I often go by Vegas enroute from UT to Calif. Would be happy to help you out if I can, but I not sure what you consider qualified. Give me a ring at [email protected] to discuss if you want. No worries whatsoever if you decline :).
Cheers, Mike Wright

Hi Joe!
Hey not an A&P nor IA, built, flew, and sold an RV7 and RV10, and have another RV7 well underway, as well as maintain (with my IA) certified aircraft for 40 years. I often go by Vegas enroute from UT to Calif. Would be happy to help you out if I can, but I not sure what you consider qualified. Give me a ring at [email protected] to discuss if you want. No worries whatsoever if you decline :).
Cheers, Mike Wright
Mike, thanks so much for getting back to me quickly.

As it turns out I just wrote a contract on an aircraft in Louisiana this afternoon. Vic Syracuse is close enough to knock that one out so I’ve got help now.

So at this point, I don’t need Las Vegas help, but thank you for offering! Joe