nippaero

Well Known Member
I have an excuse for not getting much done around the shop this week.
wingDSC_008520080613.JPG

The doc did make me take off the hat (only briefly ;)) I should have listened to my wife about getting the -10. Maybe she knew something I didn't...

Last edited by a moderator:
A whole week?

Isn't your Wife in the hospital?...perfect opportunity to get a ton of stuff done!.:)

Seriously dude...Awesome job and many congratulations to all of you!

Frank

Couldn't be more happy for you, Mike!!!!

Our daughter becomes a teenager on Tuesday, and I can put myself back in that same photograph as if it were only yesterday.

Awesome, awesome news to hear about you and your family.

Go get some sleep (joke),

d

mike!

Did you kick your wife out of bed so you could have her take your picture??:eek:;)
Great looking family! It's not too late to sell the 7 emp and move up to the "10". Just more time and money!
blessings!:)

Last edited:
Excellent! More kids raised thinking airplane construction should consume the garage and basement is what this world needs a LOT more of!

Give your wife and kids what they need first and it will go a LOOOONG way towards getting that plane done in the end.

lucky

Welcome to My Club

You are hereby granted admission to the "He-Man Women Makers Club". Membership is granted to those special men with two or more daughters. Remember that any guy can be a dad but it takes a "REAL MAN" to be a father to daughters. In all honesty, enjoy every single day. I just graduated my second of three daughters from college and the "baby" is off to Australia next week for five months of college study. I couldn't have asked for a better parenting experience. I believe the most important role you will play is being the prime example of what a man should be so when the day comes for them to choose a mate they will (hopefully) try to find one like their dad.

Congratulations...You are a Lucky Man!!