Fabry

I'm New Here
Just want to say Hallo and introduce myself to this great Community. I live in South Carolina with my wife Tina and my 5yrs old boy Alex, We moved here in 2006 from Torino (North West Alpine Italy) accepting an offer for a job in a major Airplane build facility as a Technical Designer.
In Italy I was used to fly gliders but I stopped fly in 2001 because of lack of money, sold my beloved Schleicher ka6e on which I achieved FAI Silver and Gold badges and pretty much had to forget about fly.

Than about three years ago my friend Jim gave me a ride on his RV-7 Papa Lima and I was hooked, I had to get back to fly, so got my USA PPL, found the closest airplane to an RV6/7 that I could afford in a 1971 Grumman AA-1A with a freshly overhauled engine, and now in my spare time after work I?m helping the local IA mechanic and friend in his shop gaining experience toward my A&P.

I?m planning if all goes well in 2/3 years to be at a place both technically and economically to search for an RV 4/6 but for now I? just enjoy fly my cheap and fun AA-1A from KMKS.

Fabrizio
N9416L

Welcome Fabrizio.
If you get the urge, come on down to 3J1 in Ridgeland. We have several RV's under construction, (Rv7, RV7a, 2 Rv8's, ) and a couple more based there, + a beautiful F1. Always something going on here. A&P, IA, avionics guys on site, as well as a hose guy thats close, ans soon to be permanent on the field.
Tom