jmvolpp

Hi, everybody. I'm a newbie to the VAF forums, having recently bought into, and am enjoying getting acquainted with, the RV6 hangared next to my Taylorcraft - quite the contrast! It's amazing how many folks are out there on both those forums to share their considerable knowledge. Would it be OK to wear the VAF hat even if I'm not a builder but only an RV flier?

Mike V.

Welcome to VAF!!

Hi, everybody. I'm a newbie to the VAF forums.

Would it be OK to wear the VAF hat even if I'm not a builder but only an RV flier?

Mike V.

Mike, welcome aboard the good ship VAF:D

Of coures you can wear the hat------all procedes go to charity, so the more the better.

Good to have you aboard.

Sure, wear the hat. Also, let me know if you fly into Columbus for breakfast, or OVO for gas--pretty common stops for RVers in these parts.

Bob

Hats Make Dreams Come True

I started wearing a Harley Davidson hat in 1974. Marriage, a house, three kids and school tuition came first. But I wore the hat until 2004 when I bought my Road King Custom. I now wear my Van's Airforce hat all the time. My youngest just finished grad school and I am putting the Cessna 150 on the market. Just deciding on which RV fits my needs.

Anyone know where I can buy a Victoria's Secret Swimsuit Model hat?