SSP-204

I have had this publication from Lycoming for some time now. It is different to read and actually determine what a particular engine is. I found that working backwards works best. I write down each change going backwards till you get to the base engine. Once one gets the hang of it, it is quite easy.

When you are finished, you should know all changes and accessories for each engine.

Dave Nellis

SSP204 is actually outdated and is superseded by SSP-108. I am surprised that the outdated version is still available on Lycoming's website.
The latest version is here:
http://www.lycoming.com/support/troubleshooting/resources/SSP108.pdf
Good Luck,
Mahlon
"The opinions and information provided in this and all of my posts are hopefully helpful to you. Please use the information provided responsibly and at your own risk."

Why Thank you, Mahlon! Know anywhere I can find Pic's, or Diagrams(specs with measurements would be nice!) of the Configurations? (Foward sump,horizontal intake, Wide deck, etc. etc.)

Nothing like that, that I know off. Closest thing is the installation drawings in the Owners Manuals but I don't know of an online source for them.
Good luck,
Mahlon
"The opinions and information provided in this and all of my posts are hopefully helpful to you. Please use the information provided responsibly and at your own risk."