Ffrankos

I want to introduce myself. But first, I want to thank all of you who provide such entertaining and informative posts! I, truly appreciate the thoughtful back-and-forth. I have read through the archives for the last three months, soaking up as much of your insight about RV's that I possibly could. This forum, unlike many others, allows for disagreement and opposing views. By that I mean, when I read someones opinion on how to lean an engine, landing techniques, or ideas about FAR's. There is rarely a personal attack- that's refreshing!

So, I took the plunge and bought an RV-6a! I struggled with some of the decisions I had to make. The biggest was 6 or 6a. Ultimately, I chose the 6a. There were several reasons for this. The biggest was the fact that my kids want to learn. I am thrilled with my purchase and my family is too. Only problem is, I have this urge to fly it every day - I didn't realize I have an addictive personality...

So here is my first request for a little help: I need a long-term hanger solution. I'm in Colorado and near Erie, Boulder, Jrffco, and Longmont. If you have some space, I am interested!

Looking forward to some fly-in's next spring and hopefully meeting some of you!

Frank

Group

Frank
You'll get an official welcome but till then welcome.
There is a group up here who share information by e-mail. If anyone know about hangar space, they do. Send me an e-mail if you want to be included.
KFNL has a waiting list. You might call and ask how long it is. My T-hangar is there.

Last edited: