PerfTech

Well Known Member
...Hello Guys
We have shot another video of one of our new products and its installation. We thought we would have it up by now. So much for plans! I got a little under the weather and sort of dropped the ball. The new product is something that really makes your plane nicer and much more user friendly. So, please keep an eye on our web site (AntiSplatAero.com) as I will have it up shortly. I am finely beginning to feel a little better and hopefully will get some things done this week. Best, Allan...:D

Last edited:
I'm not familiar enough with your website to know if anything I just saw there is new. I suspect I may not be alone. Can I have a hint as to what the new mousetrap might be? :)

allan, that is a nice unit and video. i will need one of those. thanks. nice lookn dune buggys. how much for one of those? whoa. :)

Problem in editing!!!!

...I apologize for the wait but we lost some important parts in the edit and we need to re-shoot some of the video. As a result it looks like the first of next week before we can put up the new video. Please stay tuned it will be worth it. Thanks, Allan...:eek::D