cbennet1

Well Known Member
Ladies and gentlemen,

I am ecstatic to say that I just bought home the new to me RV6. I'm still going to build an airplane but now I can build my tailwheel time and RV experience in the meantime. My hat still goes off to the guys that build their first RV.

I've already gained a lot of knowledge off this board and expect to get a LOT more.

I'm also very interested in connecting with some RV folks in the Southern California area. I know there are a lot in the Chino area and there are several at my home airport in Camarillo.

:D:D:D:D:D:D

Craig

PS A BIG thanks to Jason Johnson and Jason Somes who helped me pick the right airplane and bring it home safely.

Ladies and gentlemen,

I am ecstatic to say that I just bought home the new to me RV6. I'm still going to build an airplane but now I can build my tailwheel time and RV experience in the meantime. My hat still goes off to the guys that build their first RV.

I've already gained a lot of knowledge off this board and expect to get a LOT more.

I'm also very interested in connecting with some RV folks in the Southern California area. I know there are a lot in the Chino area and there are several at my home airport in Camarillo.

:D:D:D:D:D:D

Craig

PS A BIG thanks to Jason Johnson and Jason Somes who helped me pick the right airplane and bring it home safely.

Craig,
I saw 321GT on Barnstormers...you've got a beauty for sure! Congrats!
Send a PM to Rosie (Paul Rosales) here on the forums. He can put you in touch with all of SoCal RV. They are a great bunch of people.

Regards,

congrats!! I can't wait to be part of the RV club either!! I can't pound these rivets fast enough!!

Congrats Craig! I'm considering going down the same path of getting a flying RV to help inspire the build. Now, let's see some progress on that empennage, or I'll come down and buy it back from you.;)

Maybe!!!

I might decide to leapfrog to a 10. I'll only ask for a small storage fee if you want it back. :)

Congrats Craig! I'm considering going down the same path of getting a flying RV to help inspire the build. Now, let's see some progress on that empennage, or I'll come down and buy it back from you.;)