Pat Hatch

Well Known Member
Advertiser
I was getting some requests for separate inputs on our Ultimate TRB so that you could use a speed controller on the elevator trim. So I went ahead and modified our top of the line TRB so that you could have discrete voltage inputs for each function on the board. In keeping with the KISS principle, we had originally designed it for a single voltage input.

The other advantage of course is that you now have circuit protection for each function on the board, so if you have a runaway trim, for example, you can pull the CB and not lose your flaps or the other trim axis. This is a nice little mod that gives you quite a bit more flexibility, and just adds to the overall convenience and ease of wiring that this product provides for wiring a pair of grips. Keeps everything organized. Easy to use. Uses machined pins and D-sub connectors for ease of wiring.

Had to modify the test module as well. Here is a photo of the test module that illustrates how compact the wiring chore becomes with these units.

We also recently developed a little add-on relay board for a smoke pump and heavy-duty flaps. This board can be stacked on top of one of our existing boards. It is rated at 10 amps continuous for both flaps and smoke pump.

I originally designed these for my own airplane and they have worked great for a long time. For additional information, please check out our website. Thanks!

Last edited: