Dayton Murdock

Well Known Member
With permission from Doug Reeves DJM Mfg. is announcing 2 new products to our line!!

1st is the perfect companion to the RV8 deluxe Quadrant (CT83F) a single lever rear quadrant with an engraved top plate and a short handle for better clearance.

YsDSboYpG771C14_O2oLoQ

2nd is a new tailwheel, this is a direct replacement for the Vans tailwheel, With precision, sealed bearings and the machined hub,This new tailwheel is 12oz lighter then my original Vans tailwheel.

z6-CtHX1QxfKykgY2-Errw

New Products

Dayton,

I have always found your efforts to be first class. As you know, I already have your special "Beautiful Doll" version of the deluxe quad up front, and your rear throttle handle installed. I'd love one of your new tailwheels. Please let me know how to order. I have lost you phone number.

Thanks,

We'll have the tailwheels in stock as soon as Dayton sends them to me. I had one of them in my hands some time ago, and it only took about 30 seconds to decide that my RV along with most of my friends will have that tailwheel installed on it...and so will the Mullicoupe!

They are definitely nice tailwheels and I can personally recommend them.

Cheers,
Stein

Will it also fit a -6?

I am assuming it will it also fit a -6?

It sure looks cool:cool::cool:

What will the singe piece price be for the Tailwheel and Tire Assy?

I am assuming it will it also fit a -6?

It sure looks cool:cool::cool:

What will the singe piece price be for the Tailwheel and Tire Assy?

Well...considering I had it on my RV6 I'm pretty sure it'll fit (don't tell Dayton I put it on my plane though - it was his prototype and I almost didn't give it back)!

I don't know what the exact price is going to be just yet, but I have a whole pile of them on the way. I think we'll probably also have them paired with Alex's heavy duty / extended fork in a package deal as well. I tried it on Van's tailwheel horn as well as my larger extended "Alex" tailwheel fork (that I wouldn't trade for anything) and it works fine.

They should be popular, and as soon as Dayton gets them to me I'll throw them on the website for sale. I know you'll like 'em!

Cheers,
Stein

Looks Good

Dayton,

The tail wheel,,,, do you have a bearing option that will fit the Aviation Products larger bolt?

Rear RV8 throttle,,, I have thought that IF, I COULD FIND LEFT AND RIGHT threads to hook the rear to the front throttle it would make the "hook up of the two easier...

Looks good

Where's the rear throttle available?

Ok, we've got plenty of places to order the tailwheel, and I will, but where can I get the new rear seat throttle quadrant?