FlyFastJP

Well Known Member
I've been a forum reader for awhile. Today that changes.

Just bought my first airplane...an RV-4 with an O-360. 1051TTAF, 248TE. She needs some TLC on the paint and panel, but it'll be a blast making her mine. I'm looking forward to posting all my stupid questions. Lol

view

Last edited:
Post away

No such thing as a stupid question

Welcome to the fraternity. And have fun.

Go to setting and set your signature so we know your name/call sign and where your located.

Last edited:
JP,
Mike Starkey will be by soon to give you the official VAF welcome, but let me echo Bugsy's words. You're in the right place for everything you'll need to make your 4 yours. The search function is your friend, but by all means ask any questions--the brain trust is here for you.

Have fun! (And please donate to VAF)

Thanks all. Hey Arlie, I'll be up there soon to see your new -8 and to show mine off. TW endorsement is next Saturday morning at 0800. Trying to work around Alex's schedule to get transition done sometime after the 4th. Won't be long now.

Congratulations

You're going to develop new muscle definition in your face from grinning so much. I know I did!

Welcome to VAF!

Johnnie,
welcome.gif
aboard the good ship VAF.

Dont pay any attention to Sid, nothing "official" here, just glad you jumped in the RV pond.

Similar Situation

Hi JP,
I found myself in a very similar situation a little over a year ago. I bought a RV-4 (2000 completion) and everything in the guys hangar. It's my first ever airplane and my learning curve has been steep! I'd be happy to offer answer any RV-4 or just RV questions you might have based on my first year of living with my airplane. It's been a great ride so far. You'll have a blast I'm sure. Feel free to PM me with any questions!
Randy

Thanks, Randy. I'm actually taking over this hangar after fella sells his other plane, which is a matching-6. Was considering offering to buy hangar contents at that time. We'll see how it goes.