CJones

I'm New Here
Hey folks..

Long time lurker, sometime poster, but most importantly - RV flyer. ;)

Just wanted to drop a line to promote a buddy's new website: www.jesseweather.com

This isn't the typical online weather service. JesseWeather.com allows you to set up personalized notifications for when reported weather falls inside or outside your set limits. For instance, if you're wanting some 'flyable' IFR to do some practice approaches, you can set up a notification that will ping you if ceiling drops to 1000' and visibility is above 3 miles. Or if you need to fly some test hours off, but you've been fighting the wind since your first flight, you can set up a notification for when the wind speed drops below 12kts, etc. You can also set a time period for when you want to be notified so your phone doesn't go crazy beeping with notifications in the middle of the night. The 'rules' are completely customizable and you can set your notification to be delivered by email or SMS text message.

At this point, he has no intent to make money on the site, he is just the kind of guy that likes to tinker with stuff and happens to do really good work.

So if you get bored, feel free to check out www.jesseweather.com

If this message breaks some sort of 'rules of conduct' feel free to delete it.

-CJ

Looks cool. I like the notification stuff for IFR training.....I'll try that.

br,
dr