SilverEagle2

Well Known Member
Friend
I just moved to an office at work. It has some bare walls I would like to add some RV flare to. Office manager gave me limited options. ;)

I am looking for anyone willing to share a high resolution digital photo they may have or have taken that I can have printed, matted, framed, and hang. I am hoping to print off something in the 2' X 3' arena.

Particulars desired. Scenic/artful, landscape (aka not portrait) orientation, in flight, RV-7/6 if possible, Tip-up if possible. I dig sunrise/sunset/silhouette photos as well.

Just hoping the community can help me out while at work to remind me what I need to get home and work on.

If this isn't the right place to ask, please let me know.

I just moved to an office at work. It has some bare walls I would like to add some RV flare to. Office manager gave me limited options. ;)

I am looking for anyone willing to share a high resolution digital photo they may have or have taken that I can have printed, matted, framed, and hang. I am hoping to print off something in the 2' X 3' arena.

Particulars desired. Scenic/artful, landscape (aka not portrait) orientation, in flight, RV-7/6 if possible, Tip-up if possible. I dig sunrise/sunset/silhouette photos as well.

Just hoping the community can help me out while at work to remind me what I need to get home and work on.

If this isn't the right place to ask, please let me know.
Here's my 7.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...0204095622622155.1073741827.1572707956&type=1

I had a large poster made of the pic below..... this is the first time my 7A left the ground. I'm not much of an artist/photographer, but I like how the plane is in focus, but the surroundings are blurred implying motion.

I'd be glad to email you the full resolution file if you'd like it

Jason

ven5oh.jpg

You can download full size posters from Aeroshellstore.com of Osh Kosh and Sun-N-Fun. Look under downloads. 24" X 36 posters. This is if you are missing a few from your collection! Just a thought.....

Thanks all for the help. I found something perfect. It will be a large format custom lithograph print of my Grandfather's B-24H.

Thanks for pointing out some great RV photos! I may still go for something for the shop/hangar from your information!