Paul Thomas

Well Known Member
Hello everyone.

I'll be lurking the forums while I decide which plane I'll build in the future. I'm not planning on making a decision till fall/winter. Until then I'll act as a sponge learning as much as I can.

Paul

I'm in the same boat, except i've been lurking around for 4 years now. I'll begin in Jan-Mar time frame.

WELCOME

Welcome

I too lurked for some time before I bought my first kit two years ago. My only regret was I waited so long to start building. Had I started back in '99 when I first tought about it, I would have been flying by now.

Jump in, the water is warm!

i started lurking ~01/04 and ordered my 7 empennage 04/04. actually,
i didn't know about this forum, so i lurked in the yahoo forum -- went
back to the beginning and started to read every message. learned a
lot -- after awhile, many of the messages (issues) repeated, so i thinned
out what i read. but it was a good education for the 4 months prior to
starting to build.

john
7a-slider (ailerons)
n509jp reserved

Get on it!

I was dreaming for so long that the prices went up by 50 percent. Had I started when I wanted to, instead of wasting my hard earned money on new cars (arrrrgh) for the wife and I, I would be done and flying by now. Don't put it off. Get some parts and start on it! Learn from my stupidity, Please.

I'll start as soon as college is done with. I graduate in December, hence the JAN - FEB start time. One good thing about this "lurking around" is i've made all my decisions. I pretty much know everything I want to be put in. Next project is to get the wiring schematics completed.