Walt

Well Known Member
After seeing and playing with the 696 this year at Osh and then having one become available from a local buddy I figured I was destined to have it. However this thing is bigger than I expected and it took almost a total redo of the panel to get it in. All my round EI engine instruments came out and were replaced with the new MVP-50, moved the intercom and KMD over as far as I could and then just had enough room for the new 696.

All I can say is both the 696 and MVP-50 are fantastic units. Between the two of them I now have full engine monitoring with more info than I ever had before and the 696 just blows me away with the graphics, info, ease of use and now Traffic from the new 330.

Really want to say thanks to Dave and Matt at Electronics International, these guys set the standard for customer service and the products speak for themselves.

Maybe someday I'll upgrade the rest of the '6' pack, but for a strictly VFR bird, I couldn't be happier :D

Just for info: TT ADI & Digiflight, 696, MVP-50, KMD150, PM3000, dual SL40, Gamin 330

NewPanel.jpg

Nice panel, Walt. Rick gave me an update on your upgrade yesterday and its nice to see the result.