Huh? They are metal, so I think that qualifies as some degree of fire resistance. Certainly far better than the plastic grommet that I still see being used anyway.

erich

No anything less than 2" of solid stainless steel and your gonna end up looking like Freddie Krugger. Oh and don't forget to line the front side with space shuttle heat tiles. :p

No dis on Dan intended, I respect all the work he has done on the subject.. Just trying to lighten it up around here...

But we are just building airplanes.....Sure hope I don't ever have a oil fed engine fire. If I do, I am toast!

I will never have a fuel fed one for very long since I have control of that situation!

For cables

They say they make them in stainless, seems like a reasonable alternative for cable grommets. Thanks for the link, I have saved this one.

No dis on Dan intended, I respect all the work he has done on the subject.. Just trying to lighten it up around here...

But we are just building airplanes.....Sure hope I don't ever have a oil fed engine fire. If I do, I am toast!

I will never have a fuel fed one for very long since I have control of that situation!

Yes, not laughing at Dan (call sign Fireman). Just funny how you threw water on the fire (pun intended).