Geico266

Well Known Member
Today, I received a letter from the FAA reminding me to renew the registration on my -10 per the new rules. The process could not have been easier. Go on line, type in your N number and type in a "On Line Registration Code" supplied in the letter, pay $5.00 and you are done. Just print out the receipt for your records and that is it. It took me longer to walk to the mail box and get the letter.

Did the FAA really come up with something this simple? Really? Seriously!? :eek:

https://amsrvs.registry.faa.gov/renewregistration/

You might want to benchmark the web link as it is a real PITA to find it other wise.

Good Job FAA! :confused:

Last edited:
I was surprised how easy it was also, did mine last week with a few clicks of the mouse and hitting a few keystrokes. Allmost TOO easy!

Just a real serious FYI about re-registration

1. The code is only good for the first 2 months of the filing period.

2. The code will only work one time. So if you go in, use the code and then back out because you forgot to get your CC or something else, you can not go back in later and use the code again.

3. If by chance you have multiple airplanes that will be re-registered in the same window of time, going on line, you can only do one plane at a time.

4. You can only re-register your plane in the window, not before or after the 3 month filing window.

5. If anything has changed on the registration, you must send the re-registration in by mail, you can not do it on line. :D