Me too!

Nice video of the unit working and by being a drop in replacement, I'm in the line too for this unit. :D

News about this unit?

http://www.fractaltech.net/?fbclid=IwAR0PKsI47TVQIh350HPGUKEB1Xbzlq1lNPi71OGrPsHtU0shbnWa-U4sQCY

Just getting on the market, looks like it was originally developed for a two cyl two stroke-----but I believe he is expanding to cover four stroke four cyl applications.

Mike,

Any new information about when the unit will be available?
I emailed the company but never got a response.
Maybe you have more influence than me (I'm so sure of that.. LoL)
Tks!

Sorry, I have no contact with them----just saw this on another forum I visit.

Funny is I sent the message here and 5 minutes later I got a response from them.

See their response when I asked about a 4 cylinder Engine Monitor:

"Thank you for reaching out to us. We apologize for the delay as we have been swamped with emails. The initial July release is targeted at 2-cylinder engines, but testing on larger Lycomings and Continentals is in progress. You can expect a release for these engines towards the end of the year. The unit will be configurable to adapt it to your specific engine."

If they keep the advertised price, will be a sweet deal!

I'm surprised GRT hasn't done this years ago.

GRT seems to be moving in the opposite direction - their latest units are designed to be remote mounted, and controlled by an EFIS, which also displays the data. Not sure how much market there is for a true stand-alone device.

GRT seems to be moving in the opposite direction - their latest units are designed to be remote mounted, and controlled by an EFIS, which also displays the data. Not sure how much market there is for a true stand-alone device.

I suspect the size of the panel may influence how folks see the need.