vic syracuse

Well Known Member
I wasn't quite certain where to put this, but I actually received an appointment as a DAR from the Atlanta MIDO today. I have authority for function codes 46, 47, & 48, which means Amateur Built, Experimental Light Sport, and S/Light Sport aircraft, and in my case, for metal, tube and fabric, and composite fixed wing aircraft. I have coverage for Georgia, N & S Carolina, Alabama, Mississipi, Tennesee, and parts of North Florida. So, don't hesitate to let me know if I can inspect any of your airplanes when they are ready.

Vic Syracuse

Hey Vic,
Outstanding. I cant think of anyone better to act as a DAR.
Cant even count the number of planes you have built, and the number you have had your hands in. Congrats.

Super!

Let me add my congrats Vic! Your contributions to the community are already beyond what most have done - this just adds to the list.

Paul

Last edited:
You guys are too much. Thanks a bunch for the kind words. I promise I will keep trying to contribute and make a difference!

Vic

Congratulations Vic. We can use the help. Get ready, the E-LSAs are going to get real busy later this year, since the deadline for the "Grandfathered heavy ultralights" is 1/31/08.

Congrats Vic

Way to go Vic.
Congratulations. And to think, I knew you back when you were building AND flying a Prescott Pusher . . . and that was after you had built your RV 4 with nuthin' but dirt and bauxite. ;0)
In those days, I was flyin' the 'coupe and couldn't even spell RV.
Best regards,

Bernie Ockuly
N914E: 280 hrs, 616 lndgs, 457 rolls since 9/11/2005
L.G.I.T.W.