David Fuchs

Please allow me to introduce myself:

I ordered my first kit the Empennage/Tailcone for the RV-12 on 31 0ct. 2011.
I have reserved N154RV with the FAA and paid my membership to Doug.
I have been buying the tools on the RV-12 list for some time, and I actually think I have them all (initally). Let the adventure begin

David S. Fuchs, Lexington Park, MD

P-3 Orion Instructor Flight Engineer, 8,000 + Flight Hours
ADC United States Navy Retired

[email protected]

Welcome, David!
This forum is a great resource and you will, no doubt, get your money's worth.

Have fun!

P3 Connections

Oldest daughter was a flight surgeon for VP45 (now attached to a Marine KC130 group in Okinawa). Nephew just got dropped into SERE school this past weekend and will be headed to JAX afterward. There's a P3 up here at SANG. It was flown in by good friend and RV7 builder, Capt Roger Bentlage (ret). Last stop before SANG was KPTK, where a beer truck was waiting on the taxiway with a "follow me" sign taped to the aft end.
Have fun with your build. Lots of great info available on this forum-just keep in mind that it's free and a small part of it may be worth what you pay for it.
Best
Terry, RV9A
N323TP

Thank You All

I have been following this web site for along time. Money has always been an issue and the cause of my delay. Happy to be here, finally.

Navy Davy

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome!

Welcome David, and thanks for your service. You're going to absolutely LOVE building your project! Enjoy and remember to "pay it forward" with advice whenever you get the chance.

Mike

Welcome

Lots of good help here so don't be bashful - the only dumb questions is the one that goes un-asked :)