kklewin

Well Known Member
RV Folks...

We also have a new bag that we developed for airline folks that we have sold a few hundered of in the last few months that I noticed would also be a great addition to the RV flyers....its small and fits in tight cockpits....here is a description and picture below. We also have some great new backpacks that are perfect for traveling....

Kurt
www.bisonmountainbags.com
[email protected]

Sidekick description: 8.5 inches wide, 6.5 inches deep, and 11 inches tall. Manufactured with
Courdura 1370 (very heavy duty material), double stitched, with long lasting heavy duty zippers.
Six compartments total. Three main compartments. One holds your required company binder,
with a little extra room for sunglasses cases and misc items on top of the binder. Second main
compartment is 2.5 inches wide and made to carry the FFDO weapon and clip holder and/or
headset. (Will fit the Bose or equalivant size headset) Plenty of room for other stuff also
(food/books/manuals/etc). Third main compartment designed for either the ipad or netbook
computers. Also can be used for anything that is
8.5 x 11.

100_0774.jpg

Quick PIREP and a thank you from a recent buyer.

Just picked up an RV bag for my 6 and a Sidekick for work (both in Cordura). Both are very high quality products...look and feel like they will hold up well.

The RV bag tucks things behind the seats nicely, and also provides a little reachable compartment between the seatbacks. Looks like I'll be able to pack all my normal X-C stuff behind it too...will be testing it out fully getting to the next SARL race and to OSH!

For work, the Sidekick fits my ACER mini laptop in one pocket, my Telelx ANR headset, glasses and a small OPS binder in another, and some personal gear in the third. The whole bag slides into the Jeppesen Airside Bag (the airplane's Jepp bag we just added at work), just as Kurt advertised it would. I could see it as a nice headset/chart/computer (or GPS) bag for an RVer, that wanted portability for that gear. Just passin' on a good report on the bags, for those considering one. Great customer service too...Kurt called to let me know the timeline for shipping, which had been impacted by the volcano overseas...no longer a factor, but I thought it was a nice gesture!

Kurt...an Apex Summit is on the Father's day wish list...hopefully you'll be hearing from my bride soon! ;) Thanks again!!

Oh, and very nice gesture with the free bag(s) to the youngsters and the charity donations you mentioned in this thread! Good on ya!

Cheers,
Bob

Last edited:
Great stuff

This looks like a very functional bag as are all of the Bison bags.

The RV flight bags are a must. If you don't have them, do yourself a favor and get them. They fit behind the seat and maximize the use of the space. You can get all of your normal travel stuff in the bags, leaving room for the extra stuff for extended travel.

One of the best accessories for RV's bar none!!!!