skyking902001

Well Known Member
Hey, I have a new addition to my shop. She seemed to have taken up residence somewhere behind the work bench. May have to name my plane "Tin Lizzie". I hope she is not eating aluminum shavings! Hmm, have not noticed any bugs lately?? :D

DSCN1081.jpg

Steve

Hey, I have a new addition to my shop. She seemed to have taken up residence somewhere behind the work bench. May have to name my plane "Tin Lizzie". I hope she is not eating aluminum shavings! Hmm, have not noticed any bugs lately?? :D

Steve

HeHe. So that's the lizard you were telling me about. Just make sure it does not eat Proseal like some other bugs/varmits that have been mentioned here on VAF. You should catch that critter, stuff it, and hang it from your canopy if you are going to be known as the "Tin Lizard"! :D

Thanks for lunch today Steve. Always nice to talk RVs over lunch when you fly up in the Citation. One of these days I suspect you will show up in that 8 that you are working on. Try to stay cool down there. That goes for the rest of you Texan's that are baking in the heat. 35 days now over 100 degrees.... And I thought Ohskosh Humidity was bad!