az_gila

Well Known Member
I had a Nelson/Precise Flight oxgen seat back/carry case given to me, but I think it is short of the seat back mounting straps.

Does anyone have any info on how these cases should be attached to seat backs?

The case appears to be an earlier version of this one - similar, but with fewer pouches on the sides.

PFlight_0212_!570x328.jpg

Gil

It appears you could pass a belt through the loop in the unit case and cinch to desired tightness, around the seat back, no?

I have one

Gil,

There is a harness that wraps around the seat vertically and horizontally. Then it has 3 clips that attach to those 3 clips on the bag. It is extremely secure and yet easily removed just by releasing the clips. A pretty slick set up. Sorry, I don't have a picture here.

I had a Nelson/Precise Flight oxgen seat back/carry case given to me, but I think it is short of the seat back mounting straps.

Does anyone have any info on how these cases should be attached to seat backs?

The case appears to be an earlier version of this one - similar, but with fewer pouches on the sides.

PFlight_0212_!570x328.jpg

Gil,

There is a harness that wraps around the seat vertically and horizontally. Then it has 3 clips that attach to those 3 clips on the bag. It is extremely secure and yet easily removed just by releasing the clips. A pretty slick set up. Sorry, I don't have a picture here.

Thanks Roger, I thought there had to be more to the system than I had...:)

I'll call Precise Flight and see if they can just sell me the harness.