PerfTech

Well Known Member
... We are looking for an RV-8 with ground adjustable rudder pedals, based in so cal to obtain some measurements for our "Ultimate Gust Lock" RV-8 model with this pedal arangment. We are based at KREI (Redlands Ca.) anyone with a RV-8 built to plans rudder and stick airplane that would like to offer assistance we will gladly compensate or provide product Etc. Thanks in advance, Allan....:D

gust lock

Allen, You might want to think about the curved stick option that some of the 8's are using. I want one of your locks but have a "S" shaped stick that would need deeper attach plates to fasten to the stick. Thanks Ron

I'm pretty close.... Kind of burried this weekend, but next week may work. Shoot me a PM and we'll talk.

Allen, You might want to think about the curved stick option that some of the 8's are using. I want one of your locks but have a "S" shaped stick that would need deeper attach plates to fasten to the stick. Thanks Ron

...Thank you Ron for the suggestion and we will do that for sure. I just need to have one to measure and then I can make one. We will have them for all the models and variations very soon. Thanks again, Allan..:D