joeboisselle

Well Known Member
Afternoon all,
I recently bought UMA's 0-7 psi pressure sender (P/N 10-01057 from ACS) to go with their new 2 1/4 inch fuel pressure gauge, but the sender didn't come with a schematic for the four wires poking out the top of it. Anyone installed one of these before that can give me a hand?

Does this help?

Afternoon all,
I recently bought UMA's 0-7 psi pressure sender (P/N 10-01057 from ACS) to go with their new 2 1/4 inch fuel pressure gauge, but the sender didn't come with a schematic for the four wires poking out the top of it. Anyone installed one of these before that can give me a hand?

...for their TSO senders...

http://www.umainstruments.com/pdf/1.25press_TSO.pdf

...but they only reference three wires at the sender...:(

Well, the link you give is kind of what came with the gauge. There's a bare ground wire and three white wires, two with colored stripes coming out of the top of the sender. I suppose I could just start hooking them up and see what combination works. Neither the gauge or the sender came with any sort of pre-made wiring harness, I've had to build the whole thing from scratch so far... just what I didn't want to have to do.

UMA document

Hi Joe,
My UMA sender is a different part number but it has four wires; three insulated wires surrounded by the shield. It looks like the directions are generic (?).