brianwallis

VAF moderator
Greetings everyone, I need some dual tailwheel time, anybody available in FL or GA? I already have my TW endorsement but I'm not current. Got to get some dual before I strap this -3 on.

Best,
Brian Wallis

Kent Gorton, Mallard's Landing GA. About 30m south of Atlanta. He will transition you and you will learn some new skills that will go beyond the RV. He has a -6 fixed pitch.

Greetings everyone, I need some dual tailwheel time, anybody available in FL or GA? I already have my TW endorsement but I'm not current. Got to get some dual before I strap this -3 on.

Best,
Brian Wallis

Glad to hear that you've finally found the right -3. I know that you've been looking for a while. Enjoy!

Oh, and another option is Jan Bussel. Offers dual in both a -6 and -6A. Did my transition training (TW endorsement, too) with him when I bought my -4.

Jan Bussell is quite close to you. He's in Okeechobee (River Acres actually). Has a 6 and 6A. Highly recommended.

I second Kent

I second the vote for Kent to do transition training. Great guy and a wealth of knowledge.