Status
Not open for further replies.

Cfrisella

Well Known Member
I think I read in a post that Dan Checkoway does weight and balance. Is this true? If so I'd like to get hold of him, but can't fine any contact info. If someone can help or send word out I'd appreciate it. 951-323-7969 Chris

I think I read in a post that Dan Checkoway does weight and balance. Is this true? If so I'd like to get hold of him, but can't fine any contact info. If someone can help or send word out I'd appreciate it. 951-323-7969 Chris

By design. There are a lot of people that do W&B. Dan isn't in CA anymore. He has a top secret hideout in another state these days.

Dan sold or gave away his scales to someone in SoCal but I am getting old and do not remember who.

Weighing

Check with some of the local EAA chapters... many have scales that belong to the chapter. Good Luck! :)

Cash Copland up in the Bay Area purchased Dan's scales during the short time Dan lived up there before he departed California.

Many EAA Chapters have scales for rent or borrow. Check with the FBO that you rent from or that services your factory airplane and ask them who does aircraft weight and balance.

Our EAA Chapter 1300

has a new set of digital scales for member or non-member use (fee varies but is very reasonable). Unfortunately, we may be too far for you (KHND) unless you want a re-weigh. Contact me at 702 two seven 8 zero 273 if you're interested.

Dan C...

Dan isn't in CA anymore. He has a top secret hideout in another state these days.

So what's up with that anyway?? He was in the thick of "all things RV" then poof... gone. Curious minds want to know........

So what's up with that anyway?? He was in the thick of "all things RV" then poof... gone. Curious minds want to know........

Dan decided that he wanted more privacy, and we have all decided to respect that. Occasionally he chooses to post, and we welcome that - but it isn't expected, for as you pointed out, he has done a lot already.

Man of mystery

Thats what I have been going for recently..Except for me its the fact I have a new job that has me on the move a lot.

gee I barely get to fly my own RV these days..Just sat there on the dehumdifier waitng for its its once every 2 week thrash around the pattern.

Its sad..I really should sell it..:)

Frank

Status
Not open for further replies.