mburch

Well Known Member
Patron
Hi all,

My wife got herself a new job in Salem, so we are moving to the great Pacific Northwest. She has already moved into a small apartment out there to start her new job, and meanwhile I will be packing up and selling our house in the Midwest so I can eventually join her.

We intend to buy a house in Oregon in six months or so, but in the meantime I need to find somewhere to store my nearly-finished RV-7 project. Boxes of tools and parts will go into a storage locker along with some of the rest of our stuff, but I'd feel better if the wings and fuselage were somewhere more secure.

Anyone in western Oregon have a corner of a hangar they'd be willing to rent out to store my project for a while? No construction would take place there, only temporary storage. Ideas and contact suggestions also appreciated.

thanks,
- Matt

Salem

I'm based in Salem and will keep my eyes open. I'm sure you will be able to find something. There are a pretty good selection of hangars for sale as well.

kai

Thanks Kai. We are thinking about an airpark for our long-term house, just need a place to stash the airplane for a few months while we are in between houses!

- Matt

Sent you an email with my contact info via the forum, Matt. Might have one or more leads for you.

Welcome to Salem Matt. I am based there at KSLE. Great airport. Seems like there is lots of space around. I don't have any room but I am sure you will find something. Give me a call when you get to town and we can go fly my -9. Tony 262-391-7niner73

Thanks everyone for the information. I got connected with some hangar space that looks like it will work out just fine. Great to see the northwest RV guys are a friendly bunch! And thanks Doug for the resource - VAF is a great "switchboard". :)

- Matt