kwpilot

I'm TDY to Fort Benning on Friday for a week and would like to hangar my 8A. Flightways at KCSG 'may or may not' have space. I'd rather pay an RVer if anyone can accommodate.

Mike
719-314-9090

space

I am based at Columbus and all the t-hangars are full, but they do have a big community hanger that had space for about 3 more airplanes in it this afternoon when I was out there.

I guess they can't really promise you space since someone could come in at any time and its first come first serve.

We are doing the learn to fly day this Saturday at the flight school on the north end of the field (Skyline Columbus). You might come by there and see if there is an empty hangar around on the field that you could use for a week. Also not to rain on the idea, but I guess it might be complicated to store your airplane in someone else's hangar due to TSA rules. We have air carriers flying out of Columbus and everyone must have a badge to be on the ramp (except for the FBO area).

If I can be of assistance while you are in town, please feel free to contact me. I will PM my phone number.

good luck,
Lynn Hall

Call Stark avionics. I don't know if he does this, but he has a huge hangar and might rent you out a spot if it is only for a week.