Might want to check with Don Swords. He runs Don's Dream Machines at Griffin-Spalding Airport. He was my DAR.

I would not recommend Don based on my own personal experience.
I would recommend Vic Syracuse who is on this list and Hugh Hayes @ 678.571.8083.

Thread on Vic here

Good luck,

Used Hugh based on Kahuna's suggestion. He mentioned during my inspection that most all of his work is for exports - just like you wanted.

Vic - didn't know you were a DAR!

Hi Scott. Yes, I recieved my DAR appointment a few weeks ago. It was announced on the RV-10 list, and I think Doug put it on the home page. I need to figure out a way to get the word out. I have authorization for Amateur Built, Light Sport, and Experimental Light Sport for metal, composite, and tube & fabric. I don't have the export authority yet.

Vic

Contact Frankie Williams in Americus, Georgia. He runs the FBO at Souther Field and is a DAR (he did my RV-4). He also has a shop that works on Thrush and Air Tractor crop dusters. He has experience in exporting these aircraft overseas. I do not have his phone number handy but I found him on th FAA website.

Jerry Isler
RV-4 N455J
6.5 hours and counting

Here

Mornin' all,
Frankie Williams containerizes a lot of airplanes for export. His number is 229 924 2813.

Later...