fstringham7a

Well Known Member
Anyone in or around the Woodinville, WA area that could lend a fellow RV builder a hand in bucking rivets.........Please advise !!!!!!!!!!!! The drive from Saint George, Utah is just a bit far for me.......and my RV7A is just not quite ready to fly.

[email protected]
435-632-6895
or message here at the forum

TIA

Frank @ sgu RV7A

Frank, there is now an eastside EAA chapter. Next meeting is Monday, Nov 19th at Redmond Library 7PM.
John Adams

RE:Thanks

Frank, there is now an eastside EAA chapter. Next meeting is Monday, Nov 19th at Redmond Library 7PM.
John Adams

I must admit that I live in Saint George Utah and was trying to get help for an individual that works at Dynon. Hopefully they will get envolved with you folks.

Frank @ SGU RV7A 95% done 94% to go:eek:

Anyone in or around the Woodinville, WA area that could lend a fellow RV builder a hand in bucking rivets.........Please advise !!!!!!!!!!!! The drive from Saint George, Utah is just a bit far for me.......and my RV7A is just not quite ready to fly.

[email protected]
435-632-6895
or message here at the forum

TIA

Frank @ sgu RV7A

I can help. I'll give you a call later this afternoon (Sunday).

Bothell

Hey Frank, I'm in Bothell but building my 7 in Port Townsend. I'm pretty busy but give me a yell if you get stuck.

Steve

Surething

Frank

I am in Seattle. Ready and willing to help most weekends. Ping me if your friend hasn't found a bucker yet. There's a bunch of current and former RV builders in the EAA chapter that John passed you the info on. Hope to see your friend on Monday.