VETE76

Well Known Member
I need some help please.
From people near Dallas Tx. I purchased a new windshield from a lady in Justin Tx. But she can?t find a box to ship it in. I need someone who could pick up the windshield, pack it in bubble wrap and put it in a strong box. Then take it to ups using my ups shipping #. More than happy to pay for your help. If u can?t get it to a ups shipping station I can send ups to you.
Rv7
fred

yes. but once i get it packaged. UPS is low. those guys want an arm and a leg. I saw them on the tv show "Shipping Wars!" what a bunch garbage. i put some of my products on uship and everyone that bid on them wanted more than what I pd for a full truck load. On tv they bid so low. but in real life. very dif.

Send it

Did you think of shipping her an empty box with plenty of padding? Open it, pack it, have UPS come get it. She can leave it on her porch. Heck send her tape too! I would help but that's 2 hours from me. And I'm in Dallas! Everything is big here in Texas, including our miles from Justin. :D

front of slider

think you are talking about the front of a slider. I can handle that. PM me a phone number and I will call you tomorrow morning.