hesty

Hello,
I've spend a bunch of time looking for a part number for a flow divider mount bracket. I have a new XIO-360-M1B and it has a nice bracket that holds the flow divider/manifold. I'd like to order an additional one for the other side of the engine where I will mount my "red cube". I thought I was better at surfing the internet for info, but I can't seem to find a picture with part number. Not sure if it is a lycoming part or Precision Airmotive part. Please help. I found this picture on the internet of what it looks like.
Thanks,
Chad
showimage.aspx

Last edited:
May-be

Give the guys up at ARROW a call. they are good at finding this kind of stuff. Some times they will have an old one around that they will sell you for little of nothing. E.C.I. also stocks these, but they will be new at list price. Also it is not that hard to make one, just get a 9x12 peace of .040 4130 from spruce (about 4 bucks) and go to town on it. If you make one, it will fit your needs much better.
Hope this helps. Yours as always R.E.A. III #80888

Last edited:
I found some numbers in my IO-360-M1A parts catalog:

74597 bracket
74958 bracket
73966 spacers (2)

I found some numbers in my IO-360-M1A parts catalog:

74597 bracket
74958 bracket
73966 spacers (2)

I think those are the two brackets that straddle the seam of the case, not the offset bracket that is shown in the OP picture link.

Check the diagram on PDF page 77 of my previous parts manual link to see the difference.

The offset bracket is one of these two...

75009 or 77547

I think the one you need depends on the part number of your "manifold assembly, fuel", aka "spider"

I think those are the two brackets that straddle the seam of the case, not the offset bracket that is shown in the OP picture link.

Check the diagram on PDF page 77 of my previous parts manual link to see the difference.

The offset bracket is one of these two...

75009 or 77547

I think the one you need depends on the part number of your "manifold assembly, fuel", aka "spider"

You're correct, I didn't even look at the link, just read the text.

Thanks Walt and Gill! I'm printing out the parts manual for future reference and I ordered the less expensive of the two brackets...$32 vs $100. I am pretty sure it will be the correct one. Hard to believe a $28,000 engine doesn't come with a printed parts manual or CD.

I appreciate all of your posts on VAF.

Cheers
Chad